Are you or someone you love struggling to communicate at work, at school, or with your doctor, because of hearing loss?
The inability to communicate in stressful situations only increases the level of stress further leaving the individual feeling frustrated and isolated and alone. Speech Language Associates can help you remove the barriers preventing communication by providing sign language interpretation and translation services.
Our ASL interpreters are available to provide interpreting services for many areas inside and outside of school, on-site or via video conferencing.
We can help you with:
• Legal – Hearings, depositions, mediations, attorney appointments. etc.
• Business - Meetings, workshops, conferences, training, etc
• Medical – Appointments, doctor to patient communications
• Human Resources – Interviews, trainings
• Education – Daily classroom interpretation, parent/teacher communications
All our interpreters are certified by the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID). RID defines a national standard of quality for interpreters. RID certification provides an independent verification of an interpreter’s knowledge and abilities.
What do I need in order to receive remote interpreting services?
If you have a tablet or computer, and connect to the internet you have everything you need. Simply bring your device to the location, connect to the internet and follow the link we provide you.